BMCA team members have many years’ experience in the delivery of public and private sector land development and infrastructure projects in Canberra, Nationally and Internationally.
Our team skills and company procedures enable us to competently undertake:
- Early-project definition, including budget identification and feasibility studies
- Coordination of planning and environmental studies
- Stakeholder consultation
- Preparation of Client decision documentation including project execution plans, schedules, budgets, risk identification and mitigation strategy
- Design co-ordination and engineering approvals
- Procurement, tender evaluation and contractor selection
- Coordination of sales and marketing
- Contracts administration and works handovers.